IndyFringe is located in the Mass Ave Theatre and Culture District, at the corner Mass Ave, N. College Avenue and E. St. Clair Street.
- can accommodate up to 17 cars
- audience only
- Enter off St Clair Street through the paved alley.
- Park closely together on the grass.
- For those with special needs (parking - lift) please call in advance so we can reserve a space.
St. Clair Street
- Parking allowed on south side along St. Clair Street.
- Do not put your wheels on the sidewalk or you will be ticketed.
- Parking allowed along Fulton Street.
- Do not park in any spaces clearly marked for Circa.
Davidson Street North - past Mayflower (Do not park in Mayflower lot - it will be locked)
- IndyFringe has 60 parking spots.
- Enter off St Clair Street.
- Follow the street to sign indicating IndyFringe Parking.
- We do not monitor this parking lot.
- Parking allowed allowed along Davidson Street.
Trailside Surface Lot
- Behind Yats on Davidson.
- Ample amount of spaces available in this lot.
- 1 block north of The Fringe Building with easy walkability using The Indy Cultural Trail.
Biking BlueIndy & IndyGo
Bike Or On Foot
The Monon Trail feeds into the Cultural Trail which runs right by the theatre. We have a bike rack in our parking lot for your convenience. Don’t have a bike? Try the Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare with 250 gold bikes in downtown Indy, including 4 stations along Mass Ave. For information on pricing and other locations, visit Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare.
The Indianapolis Cultural Trail, an 8-mile bike and pedestrian path, connects Indy’s cultural districts and neighborhoods. For information visit, Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
Indy’s newest ride-sharing initiative, BlueIndy offers electric cars with pickup and dropoff locations across downtown Indy, including three stations near IndyFringe. For information, visit blue-indy.com.