View IndyFringe Theatre Parking in a larger map
The IndyFringe Basile Theatre and the Indy Eleven Theatre have a parking lot available to patrons for all events. Located right next to our theatre, our lawn was designed specifically to accommodate patron parking. To accommodate more vehicles please park vehicles close to each other.
TRAILSIDE APARTMENTS & RETAIL - Located in the 800 block of Massachusetts Avenue. FREE Public parking is available from 4 p.m. daily. Turn right onto Davison Street and right into the parking lot.
An additional parking lot is available to the east of the theatre. Turn Right on North Davidson Street or follow Walnut across Fulton Street and down the alley. There are 50 parking spaces alongside the freeway.
VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT OWNER'S EXPENSE FROM THE ART BANK LOT AND CIRCA APARTMENTS.
Metered parking is available along the length of Mass Ave. Meters are in effect 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Sundays are free. You can find more information on meter parking here or download a helpful parking phone app here. Circle Center Mall (20-minute walk from Mass Ave) is also a low-cost parking option - the first three hours is $2.
Free street parking:
- South side of St. Clair Street between East Street and College.
- Fulton St., the next street immediately to the east of IndyFringe.
- Between College Avenue and Bellefontaine Street - there's about a 1,000-foot stretch of street parking, no meters.
- North Davidson Street behind the Trail Side apartment building - parking is non-permit after 5:30 p.m. on weekdays and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- East Walnut Street just west of Mass Ave.
BIKE OR ON FOOT
The Monon Trail feeds into the Cultural Trail which runs right by the theatre. We have a bike rack in our parking lot for your convenience.
Don’t have a bike? Take advantage of the Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare. There are 250 gold bikes in downtown Indy for you to use at your convenience. For more information about pricing and locations visit Indiana Pacer’s Bikeshare.
The Indianapolis Cultural Trail is an 8-mile bike and pedestrian path that connects Indy’s cultural districts and neighborhoods. For information visit Indianapolis Cultural Trail.