Ways to volunteer:
Ready for a giant, wild, risk-taking leap?
Want to run with a crazy, creative crowd?
Can't resist free shows and cheap beer?
We will welcome you, train you, and clothe you with a one-of-a-kind IndyFringe t-shirt.
You will be the lifeblood of our 11-day Fringe festival, helping everything run smoothly and on-time.
Free Shows, Cheap Beer
Volunteers earn free tickets, so they can experience all the daring, funky, exciting shows that make the festival great! Then refresh yourself with discounts at The Beer Tent.
And since everything's better with friends, sign-up with a group, perhaps your book club or neighbors, and spend a day on the fringe on Massachusetts Avenue.
- New volunteers can create an account via the Volunteer Application Form
- Returning volunteers can login via the Volunteer System
Questions? Contact our volunteer coordinator – email@example.com.
or call our volunteer hotline - (317) 308-9800
2019 Indy Fringe Festival Volunteers
Orientation dates for our 2019 Fesitval are:
- Wednesday, July 24th - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27th - 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 3rd - 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, August 4th - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 8th - 6:00 p.m.
Orientations will be held at the IndyFringe Basile theatre, 719 E. St. Clair St. Parking is available in our lot on a first come, first-served basis. Please sign up for one of the sessions through our volunteer site. All volunteers must attend one of our training sessions.
We will need volunteers for:
- Headquarters Office
- Bartender – must have beverage permit
Regular Season Volunteers
Indy Fringe has several opportunities to help out throughout the year.
- Box Office
- Concessions/Bartenders (bartender permit required)
- Occasional office volunteers, servers, set-up and tear down
- Volunteers can self-register for opportunities according to their own schedule via the volunteering portal
- Monthly orientation sessions are held for regular season volunteers, normally on the 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Our summer also includes the IndyFringe's major fundraising event, The Longest Dinner, featuring outstanding local chefs